Saturday, May 23, 2009

fEEling....

The feeling come again in my feel my mind.
Wat feeling???? I dunno hw to interpret it, juz not the gd feeling.
Mayb i m lost again.
Mayb is the time i need live alone in my world again to clarify my mind.
Mayb i need a rest due to had a whole week crazy life after the training.
Mayb i need to prepare n get bac my heard to going bac my last yr college life.
Mayb i juz wan write smt due to some1 tell me tat i long time din update my blog ald
Mayb i m juz talking bullshit at here again

So many Mayb, but i m 4 sure tat u r 2 free if u r reading my blog....hehe....

1 comment:

  1. lost agaiN?dun worry , my dear...you always have a couple of frens by ur side wherever you go, wherever you want to go..we ll always be with you..cos when u fall down, we can directly fast fast step on you..haha...jk jk...yaya, u still have us---me...

    with deep deep frenship,
    eeping^^

    ReplyDelete