Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bullshit-ing again....

Juz wake up on the "early" in the morning, feel that ntg to do but also feel that still got so many thing to do but also juz feel that the thing i can be done when the time coming....
Wanna talk abot my college in this new sem but it is suck 4 me but i got the feeling that it getting well on my way....
Wanna talk abot "friend" but ntg to talk on it 2, juz confirm that friend juz playing a certain stage in our journey. y i say so? because my primary best friend (i think consider best friend ba but we long time din contact each others after we leave the primary school) din invite me attend his wedding party.....haizzzz
Wanna talk abot my study, juz the same thinking lor, pass all the subject> 3 month UK.....
Wanna talk abot my family, erm....not the right time 4 me to worry 4 this moment cos i m the younger n still is the consumer 4 the family....
Wat i wanna to talk abot, i think is enough 4 the person who r 2 free to come to view this blog....hehe....

3 comments:

  1. haha...ya ar?fren got nth to talk so meh?haha..many wat..talk bout the trip lar..^^
    and hor...u only wan to get pass for ur thesis wna meh?as i rmb, tat day dunno who say wan aim A for it wan wor..lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i juz realize tat i m wrong....
    N thanks 4 u all wake me up de....
    hahaha....

    ReplyDelete