Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Myself for this moment....

i trying to b study hard but i juz realize tat i m so lazy....
i trying to work hard 4 my lab demo but i juz notice tat i m not so hard-working tat i think....
i trying to make some new friend but i also juz noe tat i m not so like to make a new friend....
i tying to thinking the matter to b simple way but i always like usual juz make it to b more complicated....
i trying to find somebody to accompany me but i juz scare i wil b trap myself....
i trying to make myself to be bravely but i juz lost it when i need it....
i trying to get ready for my 1st step but i juz get walk to the end when i wan to step out....
i trying to walk slowly when i m walking but i juz always walk as my real nature....
i trying to make myself to b more happy but i juz cant doing it as wat i wan....
i trying to escape from the complicated relationship but i juz cant walk away from it....
i trying to control my luxury expense but i juz feel tat i cant do tat....
i trying to concern on the class but i juz cant fight with my uncle Jo....
i trying to sleep early but i juz too appreciated the time at the night....
i trying to wake up early but i juz always neglect my alarm....
i trying to be strong but i juz lazy to exercise....
i trying to keep thinking wat i m trying to say so but i juz cant get any idea anymore cos my uncle Jo calling me ald....
thanks for seeing my bull-shitting....

5 comments:

  1. i trying to post a comment here bt dunno wat should i write..haha..p/s: u're welcum...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mayb u should talk abot ur sun flower then mayb i can get my sun flower 2....hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..my sunflower ar~ hope it can more n more healthy de...then urs...u nid to find out urself de...or i share u some...=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. erm....watever la, i juz hope it can b alive till the last sem is enough de....

    ReplyDelete