Monday, July 6, 2009

Strange Dayzzzzzzzzz......

Today I purposely wake up early in the morning to do my SM assignment and take some time to do the revision on PAM but not so early la, is around 9am de.....hehe
N....
the most appreciate is my ex-site supervisor called me back since he got a missed call from me on the last sunday due to i wanna help my housemate to get the permission to go in the site....

Everything going smoothly in the morning but when i went 2 the class, something weird are starting happened on me....

1st, never expect tat he will did such matter on me......never....
my mood on tat moment drop from the heaven to the hell cos I REALLY CANT BELIEVE tat he will did such matter on me....
supposed i will b very happy on today due to i found the way to done my SM assignment and i got revision on the PAM for the test.....
But, he really broken my heard 99 de.....

2nd, I really dunno when the Ar.Wong test is change to the next monday....
I never heard abot it....N
I really have the confident 4 his test although i juz revision 4 a portion of PAM (lying myself)....hehe

3rd, suddenly noe tat got a celebration party after the Ar. Wong class....
then, this kind of celebration 4 sure i wil join it cos i like having fun....
But, dunno y, juz feel weird on the celebration.....
the feeling hard to explain out n i also dunno hw to express it n i also dunno y i have such feeling....

Lucky still have some gratify matter on today....
Tat is my group getting a quite gd mark on the Ar. Wong assignment....
although it juz 69 marks, but it mean a lot 4 me since i study at kl....
Cos seem like long time i din did an assignment which feel like it belong to me....
N
Heard the Ar.Wong talking abot wat r the senior doing at UK after the 3 month top up programme....
it regenerate my engine n remind me tat: never forget my AIMs, never forget my dream N never forget my motivation to study in advance....

Juz leaving 21 weeks more then i can step on my dream, step on my aims, step on my future....
"Ang Gong Bo Bi"

5 comments:

  1. wah...finally updated edi...haha...
    i justwan to passer by and drop sm word to make u update ur blog..but seems like i no need to do so edi..

    ok...

    weird?
    i think cansay as confuse-ing ba~~
    i m oso just being inform got celebration but not after the class, it's during the yong's tutorial class..early than u abit...actually i m not particular in this kind of inform-ation cos i think cos we--the whole gang edi consider as a very close gang and no need such purposely asking " eh, later u wan go anot?" cos i feel like that kind of Q not really suit for those whoi really noe tat "yeah~ he/ she will be included cos we r good frens"...
    Well, true frens will never do so right? cos we all noe wat our good frens's thinking and wat he likes as well...
    ( we, although i m the one who always ask u, "hey, later we got celebration, u wan to join anot?" i noe u confirm join but just ask yi si yi si asking nia...well, u noe me...i m so polite wat...haha...

    and

    my i noe who is the HE who done those bad thing to you...

    and

    wat's ur feeling during the celebration just now? wat weird feelings and why? can share share...mind to share share?

    and


    congratulation for ur assignment...I m quite satisfied with my assignment marks too..haha..yeah~~ happy happy together...hihi...


    and


    dun think too much...every things will be FINe cos i m by urside...haah...( my blog title...)


    ohya...and wish ur dream wich is my dream too will come true very fast and smoothly...jia you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaa
    so touching lerrrrrr
    pass by my blog n wanna drop msg to asking me update my blog on 1.20am.....
    hw gd r u lerrrr....lolzzzz
    next time if got chance baru share with u la....
    but is during clubbing de, hope u can hear wat i share with u during tat time....hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. passing by...
    nothing much to say...
    cuz wat i wanna say all been told by eeping...
    if u dint mind can share wit us...
    cuz we r friend..
    maybe not forever but we still friend for this moment...
    and take good care of ur health...
    dont full down at this moment...
    now is critical path...
    no dummies is allow...
    remember that...
    good luck and all the best...

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaaa....
    i think the noobkia need take a rest liao la....
    drop comment also using wat he study now de....

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...dis of wat we call 学以致用...haha...100 marks noobkia...

    ReplyDelete