Sunday, July 12, 2009

Appreciate....

Haizzzz....tomolo got 2 test but still got mood blogging at here....

This post juz like the title on the above....
I appreciate the moment beer with u....
If not mistaken, that is the 3rd time we beer together....
Dunno y, I very much enjoy the moment beer with u....

Mayb juz the moment i can say out the sentences inside my deep deep heart....
Mayb juz the moment i no need take care others ppl feeling....
Mayb juz the moment i no need hiding my feeling....
Mayb juz the moment is the original me....

Each time after beer with u, i wil b have a light mood....
I wil b more positive thinking N more appreciate wat i have....
U r the 1st person tat i can share so much of my secret....
U r the 1st person tat can heard so much of my heartfelt from my mouth...

Haizzzz....still got many wan to write but seem like i m running out of time ald....
So, juz end on here n continue my assignment n revision la....

3 comments: