Saturday, July 11, 2009

Week 8

waaaa....SM really sm me kao kao....
keeping kena reject n redo n reedit n rethink 4 the method statement....
WTf......how come i no wan go to a site n try to get it????

waaaa....thesis is starting come 2 me ald....
next week onward need reading n searching n finding 4 the article, journey and others infor tat wil help on my thesis de....
WtF....how come i no wan read n search n find the infor from the starting lerrrr....

waaaa....next week got 2 test rrrr.....
Ar. Wong hope/should b no problem guaaaa cos i think 朋友不会为难朋友 deeee....
But, really no idea at all 4 the subject teaching by Mr. young young....
Shxt.... the 1st time in my college life but always happened during my secondary school life....
wTF....how come his notes so many n much n confusing....

waaaa.... wat i can do.......
try my best to "Shake That" my ass n head n heart n body n hand n leg n my spec 99....
try my best to push my hand up "In The Ayer"....Ayer....Ayer....Ayer....Ayer....
try my best to sing as loud as i can " Is My Life" , it is now or never....
try my best to dun "lose myself" like wat the song talk me
try my best to keep my "Temperature" high n higher n highest....
try my best to remain the "Way I Are" in my life....

waaa....my saturday gone during i writing this blog....
Bullsiiiiii again.....shxx

No comments:

Post a Comment